E-shop www.gveja.lt Terms and Conditions
1. General provisions
1.1. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) establish the mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer and UAB Gveja (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) when the Buyer purchases goods in the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the “e-shop”).
2. The moment of concluding the purchase-sale agreement
2.1. The purchase-sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer forms a shopping cart in the e-shop, indicates the delivery address, chooses the payment method and clicks the “Order” button.
2.2. Every contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the e-shop.
3. Buyer’s rights
3.1. The Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3.2. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement with the e-shop by notifying the Seller in writing in accordance with 2001 August 17 By the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 258 “On the approval of Terms and Conditions for the sale of goods and the provision of services where contracts are concluded by means of communication”.
3.3. If the Buyer changes their mind with respect to the product, the Buyer has the right to cancel it within 14 working days and receive a full refund.
4. Obligations of the Buyer
4.1. The Buyer undertakes to accept the ordered goods and pay the price of the goods and their delivery.
4.2. If the details provided in the Buyer’s registration form changes, the Buyer must update them immediately.
4.3. The goods selected by the Buyer are reserved and the Seller undertakes to execute the purchase and sale agreement only when the payment to the Seller has cleared in full.
4.4. The Buyer agrees with these purchase and sale Terms and Conditions and must comply with them as well as other requirements established in the Terms and Conditions and Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. Seller’s rights
5.1. The Seller has other rights provided for in the Conditions and Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5.2. If the Buyer attempts to impair the operation or stable operation of the e-shop, the Seller has the right to limit, suspend or terminate his access to the e-shop or cancel the Buyer’s registration without prior notice.
5.3. The Seller has the right to temporarily or indefinitely terminate the operation of the e-shop without separate and advance notice.
5.4. The Seller may unilaterally change the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Responsibilities of the Seller
6.1. If the Seller is unable to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer due to exceptional circumstances, the Seller undertakes to offer the Buyer an analogous product, and if the Buyer refuses to accept the analogue of the goods, the Seller will issue a full refund to the Buyer. In this case, the Seller is released from liability for non-delivery of the goods.
7. Sending information
7.1. The Seller sends all notifications to the e-mail address provided in the Buyer’s registration form.
7.2. The Buyer sends all notifications and questions to the e-mail address specified in the “Contacts” section of the Seller’s e-shop.
8. Final provisions
8.1. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
You can pay for the goods by ordering or collecting them, in cash, by bank transfer, bank card or finance.
● you can pay the courier when he delivers the purchase to you at the specified address;
● you can pay by collecting the item at the Gveja storeIf you pay in cash to the courier:
● have the exact amount invoiced;
● you can pay the courier in cash if the total amount payable does not exceed € 850.00.Electronic banking (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor (Nordea, DNB), Citadele, Medicinos Bankas and Šiaulių bankas):
● select the payment “Pay via electronic banking” and select the bank for the payment “Citadele”, “Luminor (DNB)”, “Medicinos bankas”, “Luminor (Nordea)”, “SEB”, “Swedbank” or “Šiaulių bankas”;
● you will be directed to the page of the bank of your choice where you will need to log in and confirm the amount to be paid. Enter the details for payment authentication and confirm.Debit and credit cards:
● You can pay by debit and credit card at any Gveja store;
● You can pay by debit and credit card to the courier;
● or the post office.Finance:
● select the product and fill in the required details;
● select the payment method to buy in installments with finance and you will be directed to the online financeshopping self-service;
● confirm your details by entering the personal code and sign the consent for the processing of personal data bytransferring € 0.01 from your bank account;
● fill in the additional data required to assess your solvency;
● Once your solvency has been assessed, you will be given options for payment plans from which you can choosethe one that works best for you;
● after choosing the payment plan, sign the contract by transferring € 0.01 again from your bank account;
● when you do everything correctly – you will have concluded a contract and be directed back to the e-shopwww.gveja.lt, where your order will be executed.
Advance bank transfer:
● You can pay from any Lithuanian or foreign bank (by depositing cash or making a transfer from the account);
● indicate your order number in the payment purpose;
● You will find a pre-invoice with the order number and other information next to the Order Information (in the “My Profile” area, in the “Order Information” section);
● in order to receive the ordered goods faster, inform us by e-mail email@example.com after the order is made. Otherwise, we will start executing the order only on the next business day.We collect payments through the PAYSERA payment initiation system, which is licensed by the Bank of Lithuania for the collection of monetary contributions and operates in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Warranty conditions and return of goods
● The device has a warranty period specified on the warranty card, starting from the date of sale. During the warranty period, faults caused by assembly errors or poor quality materials are eliminated.
● Warranty service is provided if a warranty card is presented. A card with at least one column blank or missing the seller’s signature and stamp is considered invalid.
● Intensively operated devices must be submitted for inspection every 3 months or according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
● The guarantee is not provided in the following cases:
○ the device has been used in violation of the operating conditions specified in the instructions;
○ the device is mechanically or otherwise damaged;
○ the fault was caused by excessive voltage or its surges (caused by the user/customer);
○ using the device for purposes other than what it is intended for;
○ due to general wear and tear of the parts (carbon brushes (carbon), wires, batteries, connectors, toolholders, etc.);
○ failures caused by foreign objects, materials, liquids entering;
○ failures caused by natural disasters (lightning, floods, etc.);
○ faults when signs of overloading of the device are detected;
○ failures caused by the use of materials or spare parts that are not original or recommended by themanufacturer;
○ if the device has been repaired by a non-manufacturer’s authorized service center;
○ if the device has been dismantled or otherwise affected;
○ failure to carry out the required preventive maintenance in time, if so specified by the manufacturer.Returning the goods
The return of goods purchased by consumers takes place in accordance with the 2014 July 22 By the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania No. 738 “On the Government of the Republic of Lithuania June 11 Resolution no. 697 “On the Amendment of the Approval of the Rules for the Return and Exchange of Items”.
If you did not like the received product, you have the right to cancel it and return the money paid within 14 days from the date of delivery. You do not need to give reasons for refusal. You can return the product in the following ways:
● presenting it to the representative office of UAB “Gveja”;
● via the courier of the parcel service DPD.All costs related to the return of the goods are paid by the buyer.
The goods are exchanged and returned at the written request of the buyer, indicating the detailed order information: order number, date, product, price, delivery date.
When returning the product, you must provide the request with documents proving the purchase of the item from our store and a document confirming the product warranty, if any. Proof of purchase may include cash register receipt, purchase-sale receipt, VAT invoice, invoice, payment card invoice statement, payment card reader check and more.
If you have not saved the purchase and sale document of the product, the product may be changed or other requirements specified in your application may be fulfilled only with the consent of the seller.
The returned item must be fully assembled, returned in the original packaging in which it was delivered. The packaging must be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packaged. The returned item must be unused, undamaged, without
loss of commercial appearance, its usable properties have been preserved, complete with all the documentation provided by the manufacturer.
We may refuse to take back a product if changes have been made to the appearance of the product or packaging that were above and beyond what was necessary to inspect the product, including damaged labels, torn protective films, and violations of transparent packaging that would not interfere with the right to inspect the product.
If the packaging damage to the product results in the product not being able to be sold later for the same price, without infringing the other buyer’s right to purchase a new and unused product, such goods can only be returned by mutual agreement (for example, if you agree to compensate for depreciation) .
NOTE. You do not have the right to change your mind and cancel your order if you buy certain goods online, for example if the items are made to order or tailored to your personal needs.
The seller, having accepted and evaluated the goods returned by the buyer, must return the money paid to the buyer within 14 days at the latest.
In order to be a responsible company and respect the privacy of our customers, we inform you that a secure connection to the server is provided for your data transmission, which is ensured by TLS v1.2 SHA256 with RSA 2048 bit encryption key and Comodo certificate of global certification leader. In this way, your data is transmitted directly to us in a secure and unreadable format.
Customer (Your) data is stored and processed in accordance with the 2018. May 25 the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Electronic Data Protection Act (TDDSG). Your contact information (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and residential address) will be stored for 5 years from the last login. Also, your orders are kept for 5 years due to the fact that some goods have a 5-year warranty. Your account and all information will be deleted 5 years after your last login. When the account is deleted, you will no longer receive UAB Gveja newsletters by e-mail, if you have subscribed to them.
At any time, you have the right to receive, modify, block or, if necessary, delete the data submitted and stored by you free of charge. You can do this by logging in to your account www.gveja.lt by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not transmit your contact details in any way, including your name, tel. number, place of residence and e-mail. email address to third parties, with the exception of our customer service partners providing services for whom this information is necessary to fulfill your order. However, even in such cases, they are provided with only the minimum necessary data.
We care about your privacy, security and trust.